Tuesday, May 5, 2009

travels to San Angelo, TX

We have to go to San Angelo for a wedding next weekend. I checked my usual places to find a place to stay the night, and no dice. There were reviews that listed things like, "maid watching my tv when I came in," "itchy blanket," "had to park in a dark alley to get to my room." The bad reviews went on and on. (I got sick to my stomach reading them.) So, I ventured in to the realm of the bed and breakfast. We've never done the B&B scene. Usually they are more expensive and the idea of sleeping in a stranger's home always kind of weirded me out. (I really enjoyed watching King of Queens and they had a really awkward B&B experience. Sure, I learn all my life lessons from sitcoms.) But the place we are staying isn't technically someone's home...it is refurbished chicken coops. No lie. It looks pretty good and a lot better than the other options. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment