Friday, May 1, 2009

daily photo 5-1-09




So, my declaration that the photos had to be taken the day of the post won't last long, I believe. I took several photos today that may be good for a mundane day at the office. And I would exclude the possibility of posting any film shots due to processing time. So, I will post a photo a day and leave it at that. I still need to up my picture taking time.

I put alot of pressure on myself today, cause who wants to start out a blog with a lame photo. But I love the lines of this mix master, and several others around home...they are just beautiful to me. When they aren't loaded done with traffic. The camera kind of dumbed out on me and didn't open all the way, but I thing it adds to the composition a bit here. (I did take this photo today, as I had not yet made the decision to lift the "must take daily photo on that day" expectation.) This was on the way home. I stuck the camera out of the sun roof. I have to practice those shots a bit more, as I kept taking pictures of the top of my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment